Two-thirds of Americans working in the private sector do not have private disability insurance, leaving them only Social Security disability as their safety net if they become unable to work. Is it any wonder that the Social Security disability system is struggling to meet its obligations to disabled Americans? For more, see http://bucks.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/05/01/most-workers-lack-disability-insurance-survey-finds/
Straight Answers At No Cost
- Social Security
- 20 Tips to Win your Social Security Disability Case
- Veinte consejos que te ayudaran a ganar tu caso de beneficios por discapacidadcon el seguro social (AHORA EN ESPANOL)
- Cheryl & Melissa's Disability Blog
- Medical Conditions
- Special Interest
- Applying for Social Security
- Five-Step Evaluation Process
- The Role of Medical Evidence
- Representative Cases
- Support Staff
- En Español
If you have questions regarding social security disability, including making a claim and your rights, contact Swanson, Thomas, Coon & Newton at 503-228-5222.
Aceptamos clientes de habla hispana para beneficios por incapacidad de Seguro Social. Con gusto le ayudaremos.